Terms of service
Terms of Service (Support of Files are 10 DAYS)
1. The company TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD., hereinafter referred to as "TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD." is registered in the
commercial register in Georgia.
2. After placing the order, TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. sells and delivers optimized automotive software for
engine management systems, tuning hardware and tuning software.
3. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following terms and conditions apply to all services on this
4. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. only accepts your own terms and conditions, not the ones of the buyer.
5. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. The current
terms and conditions can always be found on the website of TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD..
6. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. will not inform your buyers whenever they change the terms and conditions, as
they are always kept up to date on the TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. website.
Offers and contracts
1. All TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. offers are non-binding and are valid for a period of 14 days unless otherwise
agreed in writing.
2. A contract is always concluded when both parties sign this, or when an order in the online shop is
sent by the buyer, this is considered accepted by TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD..
3. All prices and information on the website of TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. have been created with great care.
However, if errors have crept in by mistake, then TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. has the right to correct them
without liability for the damage.
4. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. is not obligated to accept all orders and can not be obligated to compensation or
5. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. requires the correctness of the information given by the buyer when transmitting
the software data. Sämlichte defects on the vehicle MUST inform the buyer when submitting the
order. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. is not liable for damage to the vehicle.
6. All information, files and delivered software products are the intellectual property of TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD.
Operation in the delivery of automotive software
1. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. only processes unencrypted files from master devices and their own slave
structure. The buyer orders the software through TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD.'s webshop and pays in advance
with previously purchased credits. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. then creates with great care the ordered
software for the buyer and uploads them in the user panel, so that the buyer can download them
afterwards. The processing time ranges from one hour to one working day.
2. All delivery instructions from TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. are non-binding. The mere non-compliance with
the delivery time does not constitute a non-performance of the contract. If the delivery time can not
be met, TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. will inform the buyer immediately.
3. The buyer submits all necessary data to TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD..
Working process for the delivery of tuning hardware or software
1. If the product is handed over to the shipping company, it is considered delivered.
2. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. organizes the transport at the risk and expense of the seller. Payment is made
here by Paypal or bank transfer.
3. The products are all delivered by mail to the buyer's address. If it is a software, such as. WinOLS
then the dispatch takes place by email.
4. The specified delivery time is usually adhered to, but is not binding.
5. After receipt of the goods, the buyer must check these immediately and complain about defects.
Payment system and payment
1. Payment for the vehicle software (tuning file) is made exclusively via credits. These must be
purchased by the buyer before ordering the vehicle software and are not transferable.
2. Prices are always in Euro and include VAT.
3. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. is entitled to adjust prices once a year according to the consumer price index.
4. Price increases are not specified separately, but are directly visible in the shop.
1. Sämltiche supplied tuning files, vehicle software, as well as other products that are manufactured
directly by TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD., are the intellectual property of TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. and are to be
understood as a license to use. Sale, display, transfer or duplication of these products is simply
2. A violation of TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD.'s intellectual property entitles TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. to claim damages.
3. In each case, the buyer is obliged to pay a contractual penalty of € 3,000.-. Furthermore, TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. reserves the right to assert the resulting total damage.
1. Complaints must be made in writing for delivered files within 24 hours, for all other products
within 5 days. These must be as detailed as possible. For tuning files, an error memory expression
must always be appended with the appropriate error codes.
2. Complaints relating to performance data and achievement of the tuning values specified by TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. will not be accepted, unless the result has a deviation of more than 20% of the stated
values. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. will immediately try to deliver a modified software.
3. The submission of complaints does not exempt the buyer from his payment obligations. The buyer
does not have the right to postpone or refuse payment.
4. If the claim of the buyer is justified, he has the right to a new delivery of the tuning file.
5. The buyer is not entitled to a refund. See also "No refund policy".
1. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. assumes no liability for the proper functioning of the files, but confirms that
should a file not work, they should be revised free of charge and promptly.
2. The installation of the tuning files is carried out by the buyer, for which we assume no liability.
Winol's Reseller Database:
1. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. provides automated projects for sale through a reseller feature of EVC / WinOLS.
2. Payment is in credits.
3. These must be previously purchased by the buyer.
4. The download is fully automatic
5. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. requires certain knowledge from the buyer for the final inspection of the tuning
projects, or at least for checking for serious errors in the software.
6. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. presupposes that the buyer can at least serve WinOLS and recognize the
7. If the buyer is missing a bug in the project software, this TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. must be reported
8. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. will correct this error immediately and provide the buyer with the new file.
9. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. is in no way liable for errors in the software.
Liability of the buyer
1. The buyer is aware that any changes to the vehicle of his customers, in particular a change in
software, lead to the revocation of the operating license for the customer, should he not register the
changes in the vehicle documents.
2. The buyer is informed that he uses all files at his own risk and informs his customers if he considers
3. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. assumes no liability here and the buyer further declares that he will indemnify
and hold TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. harmless in all respects.
4. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. therefore recommends that all files that are not permitted under the Highway
Code should only be tested on private facilities or on the racetrack.
5. The buyer is aware that vehicles with more power over the software are exposed to heavier loads
and are aware of the consequences.
6. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. is not liable for defects resulting from inadequate fulfillment of the contractual
obligations or for defects in the delivered software.
7. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. shall under no circumstances be liable for any damages, including consequential
damages, replacement vehicle procurement, fines or voiding the manufacturer's warranty.
8. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. is not liable for damages caused by failure to comply with the information and
examination obligations of the buyer. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. can not be held liable for incorrect or
incomplete information provided by the buyer to its customers.
9. Claims for damages by third parties against TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. are excluded.
10. TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. excludes all liability towards third parties and the buyer on hardware, body and
life in all cases.
11. If a liability occurs, which does not provide liability, then TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. is liable with the sum
of the purchase price, or the paid credits, but with a maximum of 500 €.
Retention of title
1. The goods remain the property of TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. until full payment.
1. The Buyer undertakes to indemnify and hold TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. harmless in all claims for
damages of third parties, even if it can cause damage.
Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or
unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining
provisions of the contract. The ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by an
effective and enforceable provision, the effects of which come as close as possible to the economic
objective pursued by the contracting parties with the invalid or unenforceable provision. The above
provisions shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.
All points are subject to English law and are to be paid to the English Commercial Court.
TPT08 TUNINGFILES LTD. reserves the right to change the jurisdiction.
TPT08 Tuningfiles Ltd.
71-75 Shelton Street
WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom